We are still open for online ordering with collections of orders by pre-arrangement! We are also still open for visits to the shop as we have been throughout the Pandemic due to essential IT support.
These collections/visits will be conducted through a dedicated, protected window outlet.
Please read the following procedures and information if you intend on visiting the shop.
- Current opening times:
Mon, Tue, Thurs and Fri : 10am-4pm
Wed and Sat by prior arrangement
Closed Sunday and all public holidays
- Please ring before you come down on the above days … even if a prior arrangement has been made – 01270 879101. This is so that we can confirm we have not had to isolate. We know our valued customers do come from some distance and do not want you wasting a trip if we have been told to isolate by Track n’ Trace.
- When visiting our shop, please walk up to the window above the white table and knock gently to get our attention. Please DO NOT try the door handle as we are still not able to safely allow customers into the shop.
- Orders/Queries/Payments will be dealt with at the window.
- Contactless Payment is preferred. We can also accept cash, bank transfers, or ‘Chip N Pin’ transactions for orders over £44
- Where possible, use our online shop for postal orders but we are happy to take orders over the phone too.
PPE for visiting our shop
- Inline with current regulations/advice, we ask our valued customers to please wear appropriate PPE when visiting the shop. At a minimum we ask you to wear a proper, Certified face mask covering both mouth and nose. Single layer bandannas and single layer home-made masks offer almost zero protection. We ourselves will be wearing a Certified mask when we come to the window. If you are officially exempt from wearing a face mask for ‘health’ reasons, please ensure you are wearing a Certified face shield.
- For that extra piece-of-mind, please try at all times to maintain a 2 meter gap … even if you are wearing PPE.
- Please do not duck under the protective screen we have attached to the window outlet. We can easily raise our voices should hearing be a problem.
We are taking this ongoing Covid pandemic very seriously and your life as well as ours matters. Where you may be allowed into other shops with little to no protection in place, you will not get that kind of poor approach to Covid protection from us here at DarBro – neither on the RC, Computer or Therapeutic Massage and Health Supplements sides of the DarBro Group.
Collection can be arranged for online orders and more information will be given should you want to do this. Please visit the website regularly for up-to-date information as it changes.
Please contact us as usual through WhatsApp Text messages on 07900447149 (no voice calls) or our shop number (01270 879101) if you want to place orders or leave us a message. The preferred method of contact is through the Contact Form (Click Here).
We regret having to take these measures and hope you will bear with us during these extraordinary, trying times. The finish line is in sight but we still have a way to go before being able to safely open our doors again to our valued customers.
-= DarBro Computers Ltd / www.darbro.co.uk =-
We are still processing phone and online orders
We are still able to offer remote admin work should you have any IT problems you need help with. Its secure, its safe and so long as your PC still has internet access, we can normally fix most problems remotely. Use the above contacts to find out more
-= SolQi – Energy for Life / www.solqi.co.uk =-
Currently closed for Therapeutic massage sessions.
SolQi – pronounced Sol-Chi, meaning sun energy has been created to fill a calling for all of us who have been affected by COVID-19. We are passionate about the power of nature to heal, which is why we use natural, herbal and food-based ingredients wherever possible. We also like to give a little soulful intention to cultivate the mind, nurturing the whole body holistically.
Please visit the websites regularly for up-to-date information as it changes.